Browse our upcoming
- Wed, 18 OctBlackburn NorthManaging complex wounds - skin cancers and other dermatological conditions $170. Discounted if participating via zoom.18 Oct 2023, 9:00 am – 3:00 pmBlackburn North, New Hope Church - 3 Springfield Rd, Blackburn North VIC 3130, AustraliaComplex and non-healing wounds are a specialty and depending on the clinical setting, can be difficult to manage. This seminar will explore unusual wounds and skin conditions.
- Wed, 16 AugMelbourne AirportLower limb ulceration - skin tears, haematoma's and other wounds $170. Discounted if participating via zoom.16 Aug 2023, 9:00 am – 3:00 pmMelbourne Airport, 20 Annandale Rd, Melbourne Airport VIC 3045, AustraliaLower limb wounds can be difficult to manage if the correct aetiology and initial treatment is not confirmed and done well. This seminar will explore the causes of lower limb wounds and appropriate management.
- Wed, 21 JuneBlackburn NorthWound Dressings - What the best dressed wound is wearing! $170, discounted if participating via zoom.21 June 2023, 9:00 am – 3:00 pmBlackburn North, New Hope Church - 3 Springfield Rd, Blackburn North VIC 3130, AustraliaDo you often wonder what dressing to chose for what wound? Especially when there is thousands of dressing products on the market? This seminar will explore the principals behind dressing choices and discuss what is available.
- Thu, 13 AprBlackburn NorthWound Debridement Workshop & Lower limb wounds - 2 day workshop $350. Discounted if participating via zoom (Day 2 only)13 Apr 2023, 9:00 am – 14 Apr 2023, 3:00 pmBlackburn North, 3 Springfield Rd, Blackburn North VIC 3130, AustraliaWound debridement methods are commonly used for good wound care, but which method suits which wound and is the clinician trained?? The second day will discuss principles of healing, assessment, skin tears, PI, lower wounds and compression.
- Wed, 08 MarBlackburn North08 Mar 2023, 9:00 am – 3:00 pmBlackburn North, New Hope Church - 3 Springfield Rd, Blackburn North VIC 3130, AustraliaPressure Injuries are complex to manage and require a holistic assessment. This seminar explores PI's in depth along with appropriate management strategies.
We are excited to re-energise our face-to-face learning that is so often requested by many of you.
We absolutely recognize the enormous stress and difficult times nurses and health professionals have faced for the past three years. We hope you can join us at one or more of our seminars in 2023.
We look forward to seeing you!